Certificates, licenses, and other documents

The AMG Liquids Company has all authorizations, insurances and certificates which are needed to keep transportation of liquid chemicals in tank trailers. These includes:
  • a license giving authorization for providing domestic and international services transportation of goods,
  • forwarding license,
  • a certificate of professional competence in international road transport of goods,
  • liability insurance for road carriers in domestic and international road traffic,
  • transportation insurance (Third Party and Comprehensive Insurance),
  • Certificate ISO 9001:2015.
Furthermore our Company is a member of Pomeranian Road Transport Association.